The Only Colors That Matter Are the RED, WHITE, & BLUE.
- Pastor Mark Burns
JOIN OUR MOVEMENT
Get involved and take action today by joining Team Burns at a local event near you
**Neither the Military information
nor the photograph imply endorsement
by the Department of Defense
or the United States Army.
Pastor Mark Burns, labeled by Time Magazine as "Donald Trump's Top Pastor" and named one of the "16 People Who Shaped the 2016 Presidential Election" is the Co-Founder & CEO of The NOW Television Network, a Christian television network based out of South Carolina that reaches Millions of Homes in the US on digital cable television,, ROKU & online at theNOWnetwork.org.
Pastor Burns has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, Al Jazeera-America, BBC, ABC News, CBS & National Public Radio (NPR). Many articles have been written about Pastor Mark Burns' ventures including Times Magazine, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Yahoo News, Bloomberg News, Vice News and others...
Pastor Burns is a renowned motivational speaker that has energized audiences across the country with stories that inspire greatness out of anyone listening just like his "All Lives Matter" Speech at the 2016 Republican National Convention which has inspired the world.
After serving six(6) years in the South Carolina Army National Guard, Pastor Burns along with his wife Tomarra Burns founded the multicultural, non- denominational contemporary church The Harvest Praise & Worship Center of Easley. Together they have six(6) children.
P.O. Box 805
Greenville, SC 29602
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
IN THE NEWS
"Stop asking what's Donald Trump going to do for Black America, and ask what is he going to do for Amerians"
"I Know What Real Racism Is, And It's Not Donald Trump."
"Rep. Wilson is using a soldier’s death for political purposes"
"Love Thy Neighbor, how about Love Thy Unborn Baby"
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness over government control, security and reliance.
- Military strength, veteran recognition and clear policy objectives over unpreparedness, veteran neglect, and ambiguous objectives
- Constitutional rights guaranteed for all citizens over political correctness and deep state political intervention
- National defense, domestic infrastructure and business friendly environment over lowered military funding, growing dependence and increased bureaucracy
- Energy independence, manufacturing strength and farming abundance over energy dependence, foreign goods and unsafe food.
OPPORTUNITY BASED SOLUTIONS
- Economic empowerment for minority communities over economic dependance to ensure political support.